Projected Ontario Legislative Business for Wednesday, Oct. 5 (subject to change):
- 9:00 a.m. – Second Reading of Bill 27, An Act to reduce the regulatory burden on business may continue to be debated at second reading. Watch Live!
- 10:45 a.m. – Question Period. Watch Live!
- 3:30 p.m. – Debate on NDP Opposition Motion opposing Hydro privatization. Watch Live!
Projected Ontario Legislature Committee meetings for Wednesday, Oct. 5
- 12:30 p.m. – The Standing Committee on Public Accounts will meet to review the Public Accounts of the Province (Chapter 2, 2015 Annual Report of the Office of the Auditor General of Ontario) . Room No. 151. Watch Live!
- 1:00 p.m. – The Standing Committee on the Legislative Assembly will meet to consider Bill 64, An Act to amend the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities Act and the Employment Standards Act, 2000. Room 1.
- 3:45 p.m. – Standing Committee on Estimates will meet to review the 2016-2017 Estimates of the Ministry of Aboriginal Affairs. Room No. 151. Watch Live!