Projected House business for Wednesday, Oct. 5 (subject to change):
The House is meeting between 2:00 – 7:00 p.m. today. Watch All Chamber Proceedings Here!
- Approximately 2:20 – Question Period. Watch Here!
- A motion on the government’s decision to ratify the Paris Agreement, may continue debate;
- Bill C-225, Protection of Pregnant Women and Their Preborn Children Act (Cassie and Molly’s Law), may continue to be debated at second reading.
Projected Committee meetings for Wednesday, Oct. 5
- 3:30 – The Standing Committee on Indigenous and Northern Affairs committee will continue their study of Suicide Among Indigenous Peoples and Communities. Watch here!
- 3: 30 – The Standing Committee on the Status of Women will continue its study of Violence against Young Women and Girls in Canada. Listen here!
- Get a full list of House committee meetings scheduled for today on the House committee page.