Projected Ontario Legislative Business for Thursday, Oct. 6 (subject to change):
- 9:00 a.m. – Second Reading of Bill 7, An Act to amend or repeal various Acts with respect to housing and planning. Watch Live!
- 10:45 a.m. – Question Period. Watch Live!
- 2:00 p.m. Private Members’ business: Watch Live!
- Private Members’ Motion Number 27: “That in the opinion of this House, the Province of Ontario, upon passage of this resolution, act to replace the outdated Fluoridation Act with an updated section of the Health Protection and Promotion Act, and remove the portions of the Ontario Municipal Act that allow a municipality to either opt out of fluoridation of its drinking water….”
- Second Reading debate of Bill 17, Saving the Girl Next Door Act. Sponsor: Laurie Scott.
- Second Reading debate of Bill 36, An Act to proclaim the month of November as Albanian Heritage Month. Sponsor: Shafiq Qaadri.
- Voting on all Private Members’ business takes place at 4:30.
Projected Ontario Legislature Committee meetings for Thursday, Oct. 6
- There are no scheduled committee meetings today.
Leave a Reply