Projected House business for Thursday, Oct. 6 (subject to change):
The House is meeting between 10:00 – 7:00 p.m. today. Watch All Chamber Proceedings Here!
- 10:00 a.m. Debate over possible changes in Standing Order House rules. Watch Here!
- Approximately 2:20 – Question Period. Watch Here!
- 5:30 p.m.: Bill C-230, An Act to amend the Criminal Code (firearm — definition of variant), may continue to be debated at second reading. Watch Here!
Projected Committee meetings for Thursday, Oct. 6
- 11:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. – Standing Committee on International Trade committee will continue their study of Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP). Listen here!
- 3: 30 – 5:30 The Standing Committee on Public Safety and National Security will continue its study of Canada’s National Security Framework . Ralph Goodale, Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness, will appear at committee at 3:30. Watch Here!
- Get a full list of House committee meetings scheduled for today on the House committee page.