Projected House business for Thursday, Oct. 20 (subject to change):
The House is meeting between 10:00p.m. – 7:00 p.m. today. Watch All Chamber Proceedings Here!
- 10:30 a.m. – Government Business: Supply Motion may be debated. Watch Here!
- 11:00 a.m. Opposition Motion — Ms. Rempel (Calgary Nose Hill) — Genocide against the Yazidi people. Watch Here!
- 2:15 – Question Period. Watch Here!
- 3:15 – Government Business: Supply Motion may be debated. Watch Here!
- 5:30 p.m.Bill C-240 , Private Members’ Business. An Act to amend the Income Tax Act (tax credit — first aid) may be debated at second reading. Watch Here!
Projected Committee meetings for Thursday, Oct. 20
Search the full text, approval status, committee hearings and other details of all Federal bills from the current session here!